Frequently asked questions

We've put together some of the questions we're asked the most. Please contact us if you can't find the answer you're looking for.


How do I know when to arrange home care?

When people hear ‘home care’ they may worry about losing their independence, but getting help sooner can actually help them to live safely at home for longer. If your loved one is struggling with daily tasks like keeping the house clean, getting dressed, eating regularly, or getting out and about, it may be time to think about home care. Care is also a great way to stay social if your loved one is feeling lonely, and can help speed up recovery after a hospital visit.

How is care funded?

Care can be funded privately by the individual or funded in full or partially by your local council. To find out if you or your loved one is eligible for funding you need to apply for a needs assessment by social services. If care is funded by the council you can still choose your care provider: they’ll provide a personal budget and can make a direct payment to your account (you will need to provide receipts) or they can arrange care and pay for you.

What should I look for in a support worker?

When looking for a care provider look for their Care Quality Commission rating and for any other accreditations they may have. But finding a support worker with the right skills to support your unique requirements or any specialist conditions is just as important. When you have your initial assessment it’s a good opportunity to find out if the provider is a good match for your values and ethos, and don’t be afraid to ask for a different support worker if you think you’d have a stronger personality match with someone else.

How do I arrange care?

Arranging home care with All 4 U Care is simple. Just get in touch to arrange an initial assessment at you or your loved one’s home. Agree a care plan and costs with our Registered Manager. Approve it when you’re happy with everything, and we’ll start visiting right away.

What if my care needs change?

Care is an ongoing process and our care plans are always flexible. If you or your loved one’s needs have changed just let us know. We encourage an open dialogue and conversation and are always happy to talk through your worries.

What if I need to cancel care?

No problem, just let us know as soon as you can. We won’t charge you if we have at least 24 hours’ notice.

How do I pay?

We will send a monthly invoice and bill for the time we spend with you or your loved one. There are no hidden costs so you’ll know exactly what you’re paying for.

Which areas do you cover?

Our Romford office covers areas including:

  • Romford
  • Gidea park
  • Hornchurch
  • Upminster
  • Collier Row
  • Harold Hill
  • Harold wood
  • Brentwood
  • Hainault
  • Chigwell
  • Emerson Park
  • Shenfield


Our Frinton-on-Sea office serves:

  • Frinton-on-Sea
  • Clacton on Sea
  • Holland on Sea
  • Walton on Naze
  • Frinton on Sea
  • Brightlingsea 
  • Point Clear
  • Thorrington
  • Alresford
  • Great Bentley 
  • Weeley
  • Weeley Heath
  • Little Clacton
  • Thorpe le Soken
  • Great Holland
  • Kirby cross


If you live nearby but your town isn’t listed above get in touch to find out if we can visit.